9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.

Finally moving on from my 2012 Civic Si. As such, I’m looking to part ways with my fully functional, unlocked 9th Gen Hondata FlashPro (works on 2012-2015 models, I believe).

Looking for $550, OBO.

Located in the New England area, willing to ship to anywhere in the US.

Comment/PM me if you’re interested!

Many thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there. Does this have the Bluetooth function?
Hey!
Yes this FlashPro supports Bluetooth functionality. The FlashPro was purchased in 2017 so it has the functionality built in from the factory.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone.

Finally moving on from my 2012 Civic Si. As such, I’m looking to part ways with my fully functional, unlocked 9th Gen Hondata FlashPro (works on 2012-2015 models, I believe).

Looking for $550, OBO.

Located in the New England area, willing to ship to anywhere in the US.

Comment/PM me if you’re interested!

Many thanks.
Still available??

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still available. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
If it’s still for sale, do you have images showing it’s unlocked with the date?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still available - I can DM pics of it unlocked at request! :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. Still available! :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Still available! Rnps2 decided to keep his car stock. :)

(Though I'd still recommend this for a stock car! I couldn't imagine having lived with my Si without it)

·
Registered
114 Posts
You're not going to make power out of nothing to put it bluntly. FlashPro doesn't magically boost your performance numbers out of no where.. but instead it improves drivability and how the car responds to the driver. To be honest, FlashPro should be your first mod before any other mod. It'll wake up your Si and also reduce the rev hang.

When you add mods like bolt-ons, flashpro will keep your engine parameters in spec, and again also improve drivability and actually give you a few more numbers for performance in this case by finding the adequate ratio for certain parameters and angles for cams, and ignition and so forth. again these numbers are more amplified by the more mods that you add by making all the mods work together.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts