9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! So from now on, i'll be dealing with the FB2/ FG3 ROTM Submissions and voting. Bluestar will still be doing the usual K24Z7 Submissions and voting. As you all know, this is only the second month that we've had the Non-Si ROTM contest running due to numerous requests, so lets make it count! Also, check out this month's voting thread!

If you guys don't already know the rules, here's a brief overview:
- Every 9th gen Non-Si Civic is allow to add submissions
- Each member is allowed a single submission of up to 5 images.
- In that members' submission, you are allowed to swap and change out the 5 images as you wish until the end of the month
- ROTM submissions end at the end of each month, and will be voted for for an entire month after that. (September Submissions in August, voting in September)
- If you have entered in the previous month, you are ineligible for the following month
- And finally, if you have won ROTM, you must wait 12 months before making a new submission
- Most importantly, have fun, take some nice new pics and enjoy this month's submissions :D

Submissions end at 11:59 August 31st
Good luck to everyone!

·
Registered
283 Posts
well, lets give this a try!

LX 5spd crystal black pearl

oem fog lights

8th gen HFP rims

''civic'' badge off

i-vtec SOHC

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great submissions hondaspeed12! Keep in mind, you can change or swap out any of the 5 images from that initial post until the day submissions close.

Lets see some more from everyone else, don't be shy! :)

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP FOR MORE RIDES! :bump:

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn, i really need to borrow a camera... -.- image is soo small :frown:
If only you lived closer! I'd let you borrow my Nikon D3X :biggrin:

·
Registered
848 Posts
Hey AP, think we should attach mod lists to our submissions? I'm sure a lot of members are curious about what mods are on the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey AP, think we should attach mod lists to our submissions? I'm sure a lot of members are curious about what mods are on the cars.
If you feel that will be best, then yes we can try that!

I linked your profiles directly so you can have anything you want right on your visitor messages section...

For example. click on my name > AlienPrime < And you'll see i have some messages and a post board about FB2/FG3 ROTM. But it was you submission do as you please! :D

I can edit in your mods list if you so desire :D

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I guess I could try for this month then, gonna need to to borrow a buddies Nikon this weekend then. Heres 2 pics for now until then.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess I could try for this month then, gonna need to to borrow a buddies Nikon this weekend then. Heres 2 pics for now until then.

Great place holder!
Looking forwards to more!

Good luck in the month ahead!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Was thinking to hold off til my BC comes in but I'll be busy with school....
Either way, your car looks pretty freakin awesome if you ask me!

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Hey guys! So from now on, i'll be dealing with the FB2/ FG3 ROTM Submissions and voting. Bluestar will still be doing the usual K27Z7 Submissions and voting. As you all know, this is only the second month that we've had the Non-Si ROTM contest running due to numerous requests, so lets make it count!

Also, check out this month's voting thread!

If you guys don't already know the rules, here's a brief overview:

- Every 9th gen Non-Si Civic is allow to add submissions
- Each member is allowed a single submission of up to 5 images.
- In that members' submission, you are allowed to swap and change out the 5 images as you wish until the end of the month
- ROTM submissions end at the end of each month, and will be voted for for an entire month after that.
(September Submissions in August, voting in September)
- If you have entered in the previous month, you are ineligible for the following month
- And finally, if you have won ROTM, you must wait 12 months before making a new submission
- Most importantly, have fun, take some nice new pics and enjoy this month's submissions :D

Submissions end at 11:59 August 31st

Good luck to everyone!

can't you change the "- And finally, if you have won ROTM, you must wait 12 months before making a new submission"

i really think 12 months is too long, 4 months is more reasonable...

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
can't you change the "- And finally, if you have won ROTM, you must wait 12 months before making a new submission"

i really think 12 months is too long, 4 months is more reasonable...
I do agree, i felt 12 months is really long. These are bluestars K24 rules. I am running the FB2/FG3 contests, if everyone feel that this is reasonable and the 12 month leeway should be shortened, place a ":2thumbsup: or a :thumbsdown:" on the next post!

If we have a lot of people agree with you, then definitely man, i'll change it up for ya :D

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.