1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Good question. But, like everything else, if people want it, they will, they will get it.
True but Honda has gone to great lengths to contain service manual information.
Try going on https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.aspx and saving a page of service data digitally.
They allow printing the pages, but saving them digitally is not consistent and most of the articles cannot be saved in any useful way.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't remember the name of the program/website I used, but I downloaded the entire manual. Each page is saved as an HTML file, and the hyperlinks all work.
I posted this in September, so I'm kinda surprised it's still up.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I can't remember the name of the program/website I used, but I downloaded the entire manual. Each page is saved as an HTML file, and the hyperlinks all work.
I posted this in September, so I'm kinda surprised it's still up.
That's great!
But even so using the electronic manual vs paper is not the same and not as good as a paper manual. I guess I'm just an analog man in the digital world...
Starting with 2012 Civic and all subsequent new vehicles and at the forth coming full model change for existing models.
Honda, was committed to subscription based electronic service data.

For the life of me I don't know how Honda Techs are fixing cars using the electronic manuals.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks for reviving this thread and for originally posting it! I don't have a need for it yet but will likely in the future!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts