Screws - White Gloss
Rear Bumper - Plasti dip black
Civic Emblem - Debadged

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Thanks my first plasti dip project! =D

View attachment 9706
Sorry, I don't have a nice camera, my iPhone only. Hopefully this is a better one
thjats a great idea man! I am surprised how nice your plate frame turned out too! Did you plasti-dip that or did you just buy another one?!

Also the bumper casing looks similar to that of an si a little more pulled down and you've got that shit on lock :D

GREAT JOB :)

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Nice dood!!! I likes it! :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
PlastiDip

Hey what's goin on peps? Just thought I would share some pics of my front grill, lower front bumper and fog light housings. It turned out really good. When I sprayed it on I was like ****. For those that have used plastidip would know what I mean. It came out like "Rocker Guard" real rough and not smooth. So I went inside to let it dry so I could peel it off, but when I went out to peel it off it looked MINT. I will experiment with different colours on my rims later on this spring. Let me know what yous think.

Attachments

·
Registered
181 Posts
As long as you don't get to close it should be fine. I've went through a touchless car wash and it is still holding up just fine. YOU CAN'T SCRUB IT. The best way to wash plastidip is that spray foam stuff.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
If it gets nicked it will not take being sprayed with pressure. As long as it is not nicked it will handle some pressure spray, within reason of course.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think I will be ok with 6 coats. Nice and thick. Yeah your right tho if it does get nicked use low pressure or peel off and respray.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Plastidip is the goods. I plastidip'd my wheels a few months back to see if I wanted to get them powdercoated. 3 months later and no signs of nicks or wear. I may just plastidip them a few times a year that way I can return to stock for resale.

1 - 20 of 522 Posts