9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4467 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Don't get my EX till Wednesday they still have to install remote starter, wing spoiler, vent visors and hood deflector, if there is any problems with the wing spoiler holes drilled without the new Civic template there is another EX in the showroom with my name tag that will be given to me hope all goes well. I will have to check the wing install when it's picked up to see if they did the install correctly.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here's mine! :wigglesmiley: It's been great so far. No problems as of yet. Just wish it had a bit more power. That will come with good mods and proper tuning.

I'm posting it as it was brand spanking new before it was detailed. One of these days when the sun comes out of hibernation I'll take better pictures.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Thanks for the pics, Tony...great looking Civic! Best looking wheel covers I've ever seen Honda use on any of there cars. Congrats again!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Oh, Tony I meant to ask did the dealership do the tint on your windows or did you do it outside the dealership? Looks good by the way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Oh, Tony I meant to ask did the dealership do the tint on your windows or did you do it outside the dealership? Looks good by the way.
Thanks for the comments sivik! That is actually how it came straight from Honda. Nothing additional was done by me or the dealer. I'm pretty happy about that. It looks darker than Honda's standard "green tint".

1 - 20 of 4467 Posts