9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
14,555 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
14,555 Posts
They are 8th gen rims carbon bronze color hfp 17inch. You can find them at collegehillhonda.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks, thats what I thought. I really like that HFP design. They are pretty hard to find good cheap used ones. I take it those will fit 13' Si?

·
I Need A Vacation
14,555 Posts
Just finished putting the front end together and skirts on last night

Having a nice car is one thing but living in Maui and having a nice ride, I'm soooo jealous. Great pics, love the rims not too flashy but nice match for the car.

·
I Need A Vacation
14,555 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Family car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

Better day outside here in Vancouver so snapped some more pictures of my 3 day old Si under natural lighting unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so had to take them with my phone.
PMM shows well on a nice bright day.

·
I Need A Vacation
14,555 Posts
Steering part Steering wheel Vehicle Car Honda

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Center console Electronics

Vehicle Car Gear shift Family car

Some quick pics of my interior. Things of note, here in Canada all Si come stock with Navi, stock with climate control (bigger knob on the left has Auto climate control), and stock with heated front driver and passenger seats (two buttons, a hi and a low button underneath the two larger knobs, one button for drivers and one for passenger). You can also see this on the steering wheel picture, the heated driver seat button is just to the right of the steering wheel.

·
I Need A Vacation
14,555 Posts
Sharp looking car! Hows that whale tail? looking at picking one up myself, is it super thin? it looks like thin plastic with window tint. wondering how it looks in person on the FB6s. you think it would look weird on mine? I have the bigger spoiler not the smaller one, i wish i had the smaller one!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Family car

Here's a crappy pic of it on my 13 PMM Si sedan. Looks better in person than in pictures. Material is about the same thickness as the moonroof visor feels and looks decent quality not cheap and flimsy.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts