9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post them here.

old (Valor knob with stock boot)

new (ebay knob with suede boot and Vision motorsports collar)

·
Registered
209 Posts
rcrob51....i bought the same knob skunk 2 but did u use the little nut it came with or u just took off the old knob and out the new one?

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
rcrob51....i bought the same knob skunk 2 but did u use the little nut it came with or u just took off the old knob and out the new one?
You dont need the nut. At least not on the si. The factory collar is a nut itself that tightens against the knob. You can clearly see in the picture of the skunk2 knob he posted, he isnt using the skunk2 nut. Lol

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hey JDM thats the one i got haha i love it!

Reactions: JDMxGE8

·
Premium Member
450 Posts
I didn't use the supplied nut. It works great with the stock piece. You will need to pop off the shifter housing cover to access the flats to lock it in place. The cover just snaps off.

·
Registered
112 Posts
shift knobs

Hey everyone, I wanna see what knobs you've got! I'm getting tired of burning my hand!

:rockwoot::rockwoot:

·
Registered
610 Posts
1343763310027.jpg I got this from Flossy, they are a sponsor for this forum. I ended up taking the red rubber O-rings off.

·
Registered
30 Posts
TWM Performance Phantom Hybrid Shift Knob.. made out of material called Delrin that doesn't get hot or cold but has stainless steel core so it's still weighted :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Japan Civic Type-R, Still burns

IMAG0132.jpg

but is so smooth, just feels great to me.

1 - 20 of 353 Posts