Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
Nice... I likey

Sent from my ADR6350 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sweet-n-Lo

I wish I could go that big, I'd wear those tires out in three months with the miles I cover.

·
H2O in hydrant - K9P out
2,169 Posts
Show us your drop!!!

Our new Mods are working hard to get the forum more organized. Sooooo.....This is the place to post pics of your ride dropped. :cool:

Although not necessary , Please try to....

1) include "before" pic/s
2) Include a direct side shot
3) Include the all specs and detailed description (What kind etc.)
4) Include how big the drop is for FRONT and BACK.
5) Ordering details ($ and where ordered from)

Finally, if you like the drop think about hittingthe LIKE buttoninstead of replying. Let's try to keep this thread full of pictures. :pics:

Cheers! A+

Wish I could start, but mine isn't dropped yet....and that is why I'm starting this.

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
Dropped on 8thgen eibach prokit got it used from a 8thcivic member down in Texas for $115
drop is about 1.5-1.7 in front and 1.3-1.5 rear. less then a finger gap front and 2 fingers in back. currently saving slowly to get coils and wheels. (pics below are old lol)

Before

After

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
TBH idk why it been over 2-3 months now and rear haven't gone down any lower :( but its look good in person.. i still hate the rear tho.. but oh well.. once i have enought money for coils and wheels ;) then im good! and i think i might know why. rear is still kinda high.. its probably im using 8thgen spring which i am it maybe also the rear isolators from the 8thgen to make them fit..

1 - 20 of 1071 Posts