9th Gen Civic Forum banner

441 - 460 of 1071 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
griffcoupe2a.jpg griffcoup1.jpg
Went with H&R sport springs. Ride's a bit stiffer than stock and has a little more bounce in certain situations (i.e. freeway expansion joints), but nothing too severe. We'll see how long these factory shocks/struts last(?),,Still some body roll, so might do something with the sway bars, and still waiting on Tanabe to come out with some chassis stiffening products for the '12, always liked they're stuff....................current mods: 17x8 Enkei PF01's, RV6 catless downpipe, custom Magnaflow exhaust, Takeda CAI, AFE tbs.......................future mods(?): 1. HFP aero kit 2. Flashpro 3. Comptech SC

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks good how's the ride with the pro kit? Do your tires hit the fender at all?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks guys!
The ride isn't much stiffer than stock. You can tell its stiffer, but not too much. I think the ride is exactly what I expected. And no, the tires do not come close to hitting the fenders. I do expect the springs to settle a little, and the tires may get a little closer to the fender, but I don't see it becoming a problem at all.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Pro-kit is sweet. I really like mine, but definitely stiffer than stock. Bumps are more pronounced.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Yeah i love my pro kit on my lx, just wish the rear was a smidge lower! Ride wuality is still decent, but didnt notice that much of a difference in handling, but then again i didnt get my wheel alignment yet

·
Registered
1,347 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Installed Eibach pro-kit a week ago. No more 4x4 and still have enough clearance for speed bumps at work. PMM 12 eibach-1.JPG PMM 12 eibach-2.JPG

441 - 460 of 1071 Posts