9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1061 - 1074 of 1074 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can anyone recommend me some good daily driving springs? Been doing a lot of research and I keep getting bounced around from Tein S-Tech, Swift Spec-R, H&R OE Sport, and Eibach Pro.

I'd prefer a 2 finger drop, nothing more.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice car, thank you for the pictures for reference.

I was actually looking for more wheel gap.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
IMG_0030.jpg
Think I may have posted this earlier but not in this thread.

·
Registered
218 Posts
9thgencivic springs thread.jpg

Before and after with Tein s tech springs.
1.5-1.7" drop, leaves about a 2 finger gap. Drives like stock and I love how the car sits.
I do plan on getting coils in the future, maybe next year, as during the winter, when i put my 16" winter steelies on, I do notice that i scrape a lot (also have a n1 exhaust that has a mid-pipe that hangs low), so having height adjustability would benefit me during canadian winters. I plan on getting tein branded coils or buddyclub coils, only heard good things about both brands.

but i think tein springs are one of the best bang for your buck. If you want something more sporty, than Swift springs are a good buy, but they are a lot stiffer. Skunk2 and D2 springs sit too low. HR and Eibach are also good options but i heard they make a lot of noises, haven't had any noise issues with the Teins.

·
Registered
28 Posts
View attachment 470553

Before and after with Tein s tech springs.
1.5-1.7" drop, leaves about a 2 finger gap. Drives like stock and I love how the car sits.
I do plan on getting coils in the future, maybe next year, as during the winter, when i put my 16" winter steelies on, I do notice that i scrape a lot (also have a n1 exhaust that has a mid-pipe that hangs low), so having height adjustability would benefit me during canadian winters. I plan on getting tein branded coils or buddyclub coils, only heard good things about both brands.

but i think tein springs are one of the best bang for your buck. If you want something more sporty, than Swift springs are a good buy, but they are a lot stiffer. Skunk2 and D2 springs sit too low. HR and Eibach are also good options but i heard they make a lot of noises, haven't had any noise issues with the Teins.
Thanks for the recommendation. Actually looking for more of a HFP drop.

·
Registered
249 Posts
H&R springs on stock shocks

RPF1s.jpg H&R sports 3.jpg

·
Registered
249 Posts
My springs have settled quite a bit since I initially installed

Attachments

·
Registered