9th Gen Civic Forum banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
The door trim I got from remin, you can order the trim pieces separate.
The door switch pieces I had custom ordered from a local shop. I just brought them the trim pieces and they were able to make them.
Thank you

·
Registered
188 Posts
All i did in the interior of my 14 si sedan was the weather-tech mats, a broadway mirror, led replacement bulbs and I am doing a mugen carbon knob. Keep it simple. no flashy red leather boot or anything.

the thing i love about the interior on the 14s and 15s is how everything blends together and it is SIMPLE!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, don't think there's a thread like this. Post any and all small simple little things that you have added to make your interior look better. I'll start it off.....
:shades:

Bought these blue mats from eBay. They are available in red and AP is rockin' a couple I believe. Only recently became available in blue. Be patient if you order them, they took a while to get. Most of them fit, but there is one significant one that does not so I:ll give you the run down (2012 LX sedan).

Front tray : Yes, same shape, but smaller then try size. I just centered it and think it looks great. It says 2.0 L though. Too small to see however.
front Lower doors: Good fit
front upper door handles: Good fit
Rear upper door handles: Good fit
Rear lower doors: Fits, but has small gap at front. Doesn't bother me at all.
Inside armrest console: Good fit
Drink holder: Here is the problem. No mat for this so I used 2 of the extra mats (?) and cut and made one. If you look closely you will see the lines where I cut, but hardly noticeable. Looks good.

I ordered the blue piping http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/interior-styling/7310-interior-door-piping-welt-trimming.html

Unfortunately the colour of it is more of a royal blue (has a little purple tinge to it) than a turquoise blue like the mats so I'm not going to use it as is. I went to a fabric shop and found some material that is the exact match. I am going to do a quick recover of the piping I got and then put it in. Will update when finished.

View attachment 17672 View attachment 17673 View attachment 17674 View attachment 17675 View attachment 17676 View attachment 17677 View attachment 17678
Maybe sent a link to where you got it from or what you typed it? Having trouble finding it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,462 Posts
Here is my interior....
Just an observation about picture number 4:

Wouldn't it make more sense if the Honda and the H on the seat belt were facing the other way? That way when it was buckled it would be more right side up than upside down, unless it's never buckled, then never mind. haha

·
Registered
8 Posts
Looks good Paul. Time to do the door inlays in blue and really kick up the color.

I've posted these before. I also have the ambient lighting kit tinted green. And yes I like green.

View attachment 17692

Teaser for my next project, custom seat covers.

View attachment 17693

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App
How the heck did you tint or wrap your panels in green???? Looks great!!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
If the vinyl is done right it looks good, but using paint on the interior on a new/ish car seems kinda tacky to me... not trying offend anyone, to each their own but unless your 16 or something I don't know why you would do that :|

·
Registered
29 Posts
Here's what I've done to my interior so far. Mostly functional stuff, but eventually, I want to add wood where you guys are adding carbon fiber, a suede or velvet headliner, and beige carpeting to match the seats.

IMG_1118.JPG IMG_1120.JPG IMG_1121.JPG IMG_1127.JPG

101 - 113 of 113 Posts