9th Gen Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 2,694 Posts
i just order them today but i got a set of 17x7.5 Enkie RPF1's and a set of Spec D1 forged aluminum lug nuts (red) Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire
Product Red Magenta

these are just the pics i could find online but you get the idea, my car is white so i think it will look pretty sick. hopefully when i get them on in May i can post some pics up of them on the car

Are you sure they will fit the si? I hear they have fitment issues.

I have a set of RTX Arsenic's on the car for the winter (sorry it's so dirty)... and I kept my Enkei Evo 5's off my old RSX-S for the summer, as it's the same bolt pattern, but I haven't decided how they'll look on the Si yet.

RTX's are 16x7 w/ +42mm offset

Enkei's are 17x7 w/ +45mm offset in hyper black (basically gunmetal)

So I was looking through 8thgencivic trying to get an idea of what wheels I should buy for my Black Si Sedan :) I saw a Sticky under wheels & tires, which contained members showing off their wheels they had bought for their cars. Someone please tell me if Im wrong, but I haven't seen anything like this on 9th gen. So everyone please post pictures of their aftermarket rims and tires and make sure to state the company and model, size and width, ect. Try to stick to pictures only please! :)

Reactions: Digger
41 - 60 of 2,694 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.