9th Gen Civic Forum banner
2M views 3K replies 719 participants last post by  Shtsendgiggles 
#1 ·
2012 Honda Civic EX w/18" Niche Spa

We had a local dealer bring us a new Civic 4DR for a set of wheels for the showroom display. Just thought I would share:wigglesmiley:
Wheel info:
Niche Spa
18x8 +35

Tire info:
Falken Ziex ZE912
225/45/18

See less See more
#6 ·
wow, the 18's fill the 4x4 gap pretty well.

#7 ·
Not my favorite choice of rim, but the car definitely looks good with some aftermarket stuff. The wheels look much better than stock, and although I'm not a big fan of that spoiler, it does look much better than just a plain EX. Thanks for sharing :)

#9 ·
:iagree: I like the other spoiler.

#18 · (Edited)
Wheels Wheels Wheels

post up pics of your wheels, specs, etc. no stocks please, we know what those look like. haha i'll start it. lets see what you got! :eek:hnoes:

Land vehicle Vehicle Alloy wheel Automotive tire Car
Car Vehicle Alloy wheel Red Automotive tire

Tenzo-R Concept 10
17x7
42mm offset
approx 16 lbs

For tires i'm running Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 215/45/17

#36 ·
post up pics of your wheels, specs, etc. no stocks please, we know what those look like. haha i'll start it. lets see what you got! :eek:hnoes:

View attachment 2853 View attachment 2854

Tenzo-R Concept 10
17x7
42mm offset
approx 16 lbs

For tires i'm running Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 215/45/17
I love your tenzos too lol I was going to get those but I wanted the red lip lol

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

#19 ·
looking good :thumb:
anymore people gonna post there wheels up?!

#21 ·
@ Project_RR :

Car and wheels are looking good! I noticed you have your tails tinted. Did you use that spray on stuff or overlays?? I have overlays on the way and from the shape of the tail lights it won't be too easy. Lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using AutoGuide.com App

#22 ·
i sprayed my tails nightshades ftw! the overlays are going to be difficult with the shape. For the turn signal overlays it was honestly like trying to wrap a piece of paper around a tennis ball...without getting creases. I got it eventually but it wasn't easy.

#25 ·
bump! would like to know peoples wheels specs

#27 ·
Work Emotion CR Kai (gunmetal)
17x8 +47 mounted on Continentals 225/45/17
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Tire

just bought a set of red tuner lugs. will have the wheels on in a couple of days.

btw how did you guys deal with the TPMS? i'm thinking of swapping my oem ones into these but from what i hear, many aftermarket wheels don't take TPMS.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.