9th Gen Civic Forum banner
2M views 3K replies 719 participants last post by  Shtsendgiggles 
#1 ·
2012 Honda Civic EX w/18" Niche Spa

We had a local dealer bring us a new Civic 4DR for a set of wheels for the showroom display. Just thought I would share:wigglesmiley:
Wheel info:
Niche Spa
18x8 +35

Tire info:
Falken Ziex ZE912
225/45/18

See less See more
#67 ·
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel
17x7.5 Sparco Assetto Gara w/stock 215/45-17 tires. Alloy wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Car

#72 ·
#2,329 ·
Where did you get these rims from and how much were they?

#75 ·
I actually like those! Black on black is sooo overused these days and i like the gunmetal look! Trust me I'm from canada and I only get to use summer rims for 4 months of the year :sad:

#80 ·
Keep up the posts everyone :)

#87 ·
Ive had Rota before, in Puerto Rico they dont last too much cause he streets suck.. But now Im in Virginia so I wouldnt mind a set... Plus you can buy two sets of Rota for the price of one Works. Soooo.. Yeah.. Unless is a show car.. I go fake...lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket from At&t...4G LTE FTMFW!!!!

#92 ·
I like them! What type? and price?

#96 ·
What people are saying is, no matter what if you live in shitty road conditions, eventually the rims are going to get in bad condition. Thats why people are buying cheap wheels...so they don't have to worry as much if they get wrecked. What you're paying for in expensive wheels is yes the brand name, but more importantly the weight and the looks I guess.

#108 ·
just think it this way, its like buying a purse. very expensive ones is better quality and looks better. but cheap ones does the job just as good, of course quality is better doesnt mean its worth the price tag.

most people get brand name wheels just for the bragging right. i had plenty rotas in the past, they held up just fine. worse case if you break 1 or 2, they are $100-$200 to replace instead $300-$600 on works/volks etc.

#100 ·
Pics?

#107 ·
#109 ·
yeah i used the stock tires that came with the car (i had my winters on my stock wheels when i picked up the car from the dealer so the wheels the car came with havent seen pavement yet) but after i go through these ones i am gonna pick up a set of Hankook evo's or continental DW extremecontact

#110 ·
Good way of putting it Chunky!

#113 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.