9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4190 Posts

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for all the members that are self professed drive-a-holics! Some of us drive our cars way too much. My goal with any new Honda is to see how long it takes to get that drivers seat to feel like it was formed just for me. It will be interesting to see who else racks up at least double the national average of miles driven per year.

I will get it started with a meager 15,688 miles on this day. Bought this ride on 10/30/11 so just about six months of enjoyment.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I'm pulling 5600 miles. Took it home 2/18 with 8 miles on the odo. Put 3000 on with trips down to Cali.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good miles stacking up there!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
i have about 12500 km(7500 miles roughly) on mine and i got mine december 21 2011, and i am making a trip down to the tail of the dragon in july so i am gonna be putting alot on it

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I better keep up my pace since you all are catching up fast! Really glad to see others driving the wheels of their Si's.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
younger guy at work go on to me on how i drive my car too much so I told him that i didnt buy the car to sit in the driveway i bought it to drive it people like that will never understand

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
10,000!! Today!! :( lol
Congratulations on what most would consider a milestone! Here it is more like an extended test drive.

How long have you had your car?

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
younger guy at work go on to me on how i drive my car too much so I told him that i didnt buy the car to sit in the driveway i bought it to drive it people like that will never understand
I get that a lot too. Not sure why people want to treat them like driveway ornaments at all.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mine only has 1000 miles on it and is sitting in the driveway because I just had surgery. My commute is long so I'm expecting to start pouring on the miles. I'll start driving it again in a week.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I bought mine 9/30/11 and my odo reads 12,700 mi. :D

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Mine only has 1000 miles on it and is sitting in the driveway because I just had surgery. My commute is long so I'm expecting to start pouring on the miles. I'll start driving it again in a week.
you have a valid excuse, plus with your technical prowess we would be dumb not to accept you in the high milers. Hope you get that hip ready to ride soon.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I bought mine 9/30/11 and my odo reads 12,700 mi. :D

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Welcome big miler from TX! Good stack o miles there for sure.

·
Registered
37 Posts
7500 miles as of last night took delivery on 1/23/12 with 7 miles on the clock. I am moving from Phoenix, AZ to Atlanta, GA tomorrow. I suspect I'll have 10K by the end of next week.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How many miles do you plan on putting on your Si?

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
I'm going until it can't go no more.

Car #1 - 137,000 when I sold it for a $1000 profit (17 years old). Still around town 5 years later.
Car #2 - 143,000 (still for weekend muddy trips - 10 years old)
Car #3 - Si with 6,000 now on odo.

1 - 20 of 4190 Posts