9th Gen Civic Forum banner

201 - 220 of 4190 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
How many liters do you get in your tank each fill up?
i actually have been tracking my mileage pretty hardcore, got graphs and fuel economy and average kms per tank, got an app for it on my blackberry, i will post some numbers tonight, along with my month end, put up some big numbers, just did my A12 service today, did the A1 part an meineke for 113$, 2 is just filters so i ordered the filters from ebay, gonna do those myself, not going to pay honda the redick charges they think they can charge, im over 52,000 kms and i havent had any issues so far, just 3 oilchanges, full synthetic at meineke with there supreme serviec package or whatever it is called

·
Registered
224 Posts
Any news from the May 2012 high mileage winner, irrweezy? I saw a picture with 28,500 on it. I'm sure that's gotta be over 30,000 by now.
lol ive been MIA, my bad, school and work has been getting crazy the last few weeks, finally got a break for the next few days so i will post some numbers/pics tonight

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
lol ive been MIA, my bad, school and work has been getting crazy the last few weeks, finally got a break for the next few days so i will post some numbers/pics tonight
That's how it goes. I remember those days. Now it's summer and one thing drops while another picks up...

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
anyone have rattling issues? noticed it in the back seat roof area today on my lunch...

·
Registered
224 Posts
i had this during my first 500kms, took it back to dealership, theres some wires and trunk related stuff under the plastic piece that holds the speakers and sub, they opened it up and put some type of foam thing in for no charge because i complained and it was like the second day of having the car, the noise is gone, i have noticed a little rattle here and there, but usually the sound of the engine drowns it out

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
i actually have been tracking my mileage pretty hardcore, got graphs and fuel economy and average kms per tank, got an app for it on my blackberry, i will post some numbers tonight, along with my month end, put up some big numbers, just did my A12 service today, did the A1 part an meineke for 113$, 2 is just filters so i ordered the filters from ebay, gonna do those myself, not going to pay honda the redick charges they think they can charge, im over 52,000 kms and i havent had any issues so far, just 3 oilchanges, full synthetic at meineke with there supreme serviec package or whatever it is called
Thanks for the unconfirmed update irweezyy. I knew you were busy piling up your stack. Picture please :eusa_clap:

It looks like the combined total of the top four milers will be over 100,000 miles at the end of June! Of the top four none have had any mechanical issues to date. Pretty good for a new model year and one that got so much hatred out of the box.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Not much time left in the month of June for submitting your updated mile stacks. I just may get to 21k by the end of June yet.

miles_Jun29_12.jpg

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #209
End of month check in.

Had to drive around the block and VTEC it a tad to get there tonight...yeah.
Nice round number there FooBird. Thanks for the update.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
List of average miles per month driven so far based only on the confirmed posts.

SiNation 3619 avg nov12 c
irweezyy 2734 avg jun11 c
9GenSi 2582 avg oct11 c
flako305 2161 avg aug11 c
Foobird 2275 avg feb12 c
MrK24 1667 avg sep11 c

Congratulations to irweezyy for breaking 32,000 miles in the first 12 months of ownership. That sets quite a high standard for sure! :misc_birthday:

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
The top five for June so far.

irweezyy-jun11-32803
SiNation-nov11-25,331
flako305- aug11- 21,608
9GenSi-oct11-20,655
Pedrof2710-nov11-16757 (no recent updates)

Post 'em if you got 'em.

·
Registered
22 Posts
What?!? You wouldn't wash it weekly otherwise? :0 My OCD causes me to wash it at least once a week.
lol I would if I had the time, between a full-time job and college its hard to find time but I'll manage.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #215
And the June Award for Highest Monthly Average Miles goes to SiNation! 3619 miles per month since purchased.

June12_award.jpg

Congratulations SiNation.
2nd Place: irweezyy 2734 miles avg/mo.
3rd Place: 9GenSi 2582 miles avg/mo.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
Trying to keep that average up SiNation? That looks like a good start for the month of July.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Aww man damn. I missed the deadline! I was still on my lovely road trip haha. Well here's an update for the month of July! Put on a little over 1k miles through the whole 4 day road trip! :eusa_dance:
IMG_1447[1].jpg

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Aww man damn. I missed the deadline! I was still on my lovely road trip haha. Well here's an update for the month of July! Put on a little over 1k miles through the whole 4 day road trip! :eusa_dance:
View attachment 8288
Thanks for the update. How was your car on the trip?

201 - 220 of 4190 Posts