I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #244
Just under 22k here.

miles_7_8_12.jpg

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
This is as of yesterday afternoon. Picked the car up on 2 June.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Wow. 4000+ miles in a month!! Good riding dude!!

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
He may have the best chance of chasing down those Canadians! I can see flako305 up ahead and he is going to lose that slot soon but not sure I can get past those guys from the great white north.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Yeah the Canadian gots miles.... But I'm keeping first place in the USA for now...

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
106 Posts
Only way you guys will catch me is if I decide to trade in my Si for a new 12 Si. My old man works at the plant so I can get a pretty solid deal..24000 before taxes.

Heres the update

uploadfromtaptalk1341884930387.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Yeah the Canadian gots miles.... But I'm keeping first place in the USA for now...

Only 709 miles between us at last update, by Labor Day you will be in my rear view mirror.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #251
Only way you guys will catch me is if I decide to trade in my Si for a new 12 Si. My old man works at the plant so I can get a pretty solid deal..24000 before taxes.

Heres the update

View attachment 8713

Sent from my GT-I9100M using AutoGuide.Com Free App
I am a true High Miler and would not consider an early trade in at any price. Like a marathon vs. a sprint race. I have yet to own an Si for less than 200,000 miles. :wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
905 Posts
Got my Si the 29th of June.... 3500km allready!! Guess i can't wait to get it broken-in!! :)

Marko!!

Reactions: 9GenSi

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #253
I love to see the new owners putting on big stacks-o-miles these cars are meant to be driven. Congrats on your new rides! Post up a pic frequently and you will show up on the list which is updated constantly.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
I've got 1500 :D

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
Congratulations High Milers! We were featured in the July newsletter if you did not notice.

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Congratulations High Milers! We were featured in the July newsletter if you did not notice.
Lol i actually did notice that this morning! better be proud 9GenSi to have a thread you started delivered to like 4000+ members :)

Good idea :D

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
Just rolled 10k. Celebrated with a quick roll of 1-4th gears 0-85 with VTEC on all its glory.

EDIT: Crappy shot but y'all can see.
IMG_0300.jpg

Reactions: 9GenSi

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Just rolled 10k. Celebrated with a quick roll of 1-4th gears 0-85 with VTEC on all its glory. Post picture later.
HAHA AWESOME :D "9 999 to 10 000"

·
Registered
464 Posts
Pretty cool... I got the news letter yesterday...

241 - 260 of 4226 Posts