9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 4190 Posts

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
I have 25000 on mine got it at the end of August

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
Are those miles or kilometers? A Canadian sneaking in with ambiguity?

·
Registered
696 Posts
I should roll over 1,000 miles tomorrow! I bought mine a week ago Friday! 4th Honda, first civic though. What a fun car to rack up the miles in, though!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
270 Posts
I got my car in August and have a lil over 17000 on it. I live less than 5 miles from work so its not commuter miles just plain fun i wanna feel vtec miles

K24Z7 Crew Member #45

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
That is quite an early pace you are setting there bkrell. I had 1,000 on mine in the first 3 days I owned mine. It helped that the dealership was 500 miles from home though.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I got my car in August and have a lil over 17000 on it. I live less than 5 miles from work so its not commuter miles just plain fun i wanna feel vtec miles

K24Z7 Crew Member #45
Looks like I lost the high miler spot! Well I do need motivation so it's a race to 20k, LOL.

·
Registered
197 Posts
13,000 miles.. purchased 9/21/2011(late birthday present).. i originally didnt want to drive it alot and started getting worried when i saw the miles climbing but i eventually stopped caring..lol.. i have loved every mile :wigglesmiley:

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I am hoping to get an image similar to this one someday with this car.

227k2.jpg

I have a habit of high miling my Si's.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
holy crap I dont drive much at all lol 14000kms and have had the car since July 16 2011
are you trying to keep the "first Si sold in North America" a low mileage trade in or what? Ha Ha drive that thing.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Believe me I do drive it when I can lol just so happens my work is less than a km away from my house, and I rarely go anywhere on work nights. Also my work sends me away out of province often so then my car is parked for weeks at a time. Basically I only drive it on weekends lol

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
got her 11/14/2011 ....currently sitting at 8000 miles

·
Registered
89 Posts
I know this is the mileage thread but I notice some of you guys and girls are getting up there in miles for the amount of time you have your cars. I was wondering if oil consumption in the si motors has improved?

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I had to go out to my car to look at the mileage. I'm at 11,581 miles and bought my car on August 8, 2011. I'm trying not to put too much mileage on my car but I work 25 miles away from home.

21 - 40 of 4190 Posts