9th Gen Civic Forum banner

4121 - 4140 of 4210 Posts

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
62,200! Put a couple of hundred miles on the car and while sitting at a stop light, got rear-ended. Doc's cutting my left foot up again and car is getting a new bumper. We can heal together this time.

·
Registered
898 Posts
141414.jpg

Just to continue Flako's concept with 1's and 4's!! 141414 miles!!

Marko!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Civic miles.jpg
2013 Civic Si, mods are as follows.

-RV6 Catless DP
-Nvidia Q300 Exhaust
-Custom tune by Vit Viper

·
Registered
898 Posts
I'm at more or less 145k Miles now. The oil pressure sending unit let go so add that to my short list of repairs. Funny, it's the exact same part as a Toyota. Only the color differ but both are made by Denso.

Marko! :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
149k Right now! :)

Marko!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Haven't checked in since January i think. I'm currently @ 88k right now. But i will be out of the miler club for now.

I won't and haven't been stacking miles like i used to anymore. I got a company truck. So no more 3k a month. I drove the Civic for work and the Subaru on weekends. I've only driven the Civic for a day since i got a company vehicle.

But keep stacking miles. I'll still come by and snoop at everyones miles and what repairs are being made.

El Catsup!

·
Registered
898 Posts
IMG_20170430_141653.jpg

Marko! :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Roughly 106k right now. list of repairs is and oil pan thanks to random things falling off trucks on the highway and a new set of tires. not bad for just over 3 years with her so far.

·
Registered
898 Posts
157k!! Still as good as new!!

Marko!!

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
Sorry i been away. Deployments and busy life.. Also, i got rear ended back in January and recently got my si back. I currently have 27k on her.

V/R
BboySMC

·
Registered
898 Posts
Almost 160k!

Marko!!

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,134
Well Howdy there High Milers! Been a while since I have been on here and glad to see that some are still posting updates. I just noticed that my photobucket account won't work for 3rd party hosting of pics. What site are you guys using for hosting your pics now?

I had to replace my driver side front axle seal due to it starting to leak. Minor leak but not a good thing to be losing tranny fluid ever. Other than that I have some new tires and that is it for repairs. Stacking the miles a bit slower than previously.

Who else is still stacking those miles?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Me! She has a bit over 163k miles right now! :)

Marko!

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,137
Good to see there are still some High Milers around here!

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,139
NICE! How is your MPG on long trips like that?

4121 - 4140 of 4210 Posts