Registered
898 Posts
200K.jpg

200k miles!!!!

Marko!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Almost out of my factory powertrain warranty at 59k!

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,171
Been quite a while since I have been here. Still putting the miles on my Si and have now owned it for 7 years!

I have had no major mechanical issues since my last list of repairs that I posted. I did have to replace the driver side axle seal due to a very minor leak. Currently I am driving a loaner car that was given to me by the Honda Dealership while they repaint my hood and front fenders under the extended paint warranty because of "crows feet" cracking issues with certain dark color Si's. I waited until the last day possible to have it repainted.

After all these years it looks like I am right there with flako305 with my total mileage. Glad to see a few updates from some of the original High Milers! I wonder how many of us are still stacking up the miles on our 9th Gens?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Almost 210k miles now!! Almost!! I had to replace the Shifter Cables at the end of October but at 1/3 of a Million KM i can't complain. And it's a 182$ part so i could live with that..

Marko!

·
Registered
898 Posts
212k as of now! Happy new year!! :)

Marko!

·
Registered
898 Posts
215K miles.Marko!

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
217k miles.

Still rock solid!

Marko!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hiya Everyone. I recently Bought a 2012 SI this past Dec. 2018. the Odometer reads 62,528 right now. Im pretty surprised I was able to find a gem such as this one. Practically impeccible condition for almost a 7 year old 9thGen. I plan on building her up and putting some miles on the track/shows so ill keep this Thread updated for sure!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
354 000km!! Almost broken in.. ;)Marko!

Attachments

·
Registered
898 Posts
228k miles! New stabilizer links and RSB bushings today. First time i ever change them... I used Prothane Bushings (P\N:19-1165-BL) Fits perfectly with my 22mm Progress RSB.Marko!

·
Registered
898 Posts
231k Miles!

Marko!

4161 - 4180 of 4200 Posts