9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 4190 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
i've never rotated my tires! :hiding: im going to do them this month. hopefully they'll last another 20k.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,003
i've never rotated my tires! :hiding: im going to do them this month. hopefully they'll last another 20k.

I hope they are not worn too uneven already for you freddi. One of the top high milers in Canada went that far before rotating his tires and they seemed ok at the time as I recall. It is probably a better idea to get friendly with a local tire shop and have it done much sooner though.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,005
Snows really do drive differently, not much fun except for avoiding off road excursions when needed.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I hope they are not worn too uneven already for you freddi. One of the top high milers in Canada went that far before rotating his tires and they seemed ok at the time as I recall. It is probably a better idea to get friendly with a local tire shop and have it done much sooner though.
Yea the dealer has a coupon to do it for $20. Jus haven't babysat lately n with other bills/expenses I haven't gotten the $20. Ill do it next week prolly tho. I will also have them install the lugs I bought.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,008
I have had my 2013 si for 1 month and have already done 1200 miles lmao car is def to much fun to leave in the garage :p
Well you just might be a High Miler in the making. Glad you love to drive your car. Yours is a '13 model too. I don't think we have any 2013 model year cars in the club yet.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,010
Post a picture of your current odometer and give me the date you bought your car and you will be included on the list. Second female, first 2013 Coupe I believe. Glad to have you in the club.

Keep driving that beautiful car because we like to see a minimum 1500 miles per month around here. :)

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,016
View attachment 19177 Sorry it's a bit less than 1200 but close
i got it 1-2-13 mileage 001118
And now you are in the running for the Head Turner of the Month award. Thanks for the pic now you will be on the list. Be sure to update near the end of the month too.

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,019
Seriously me head turner !?? How exciting :) thanks so much hehehehhe giggly over an all lmao
It was a reference to your sideways picture. I am a bit twisted in my humor at times. Nice clean garage floor too! I may create an award for that since I think I see a reflection off that floor.

I am sure both you and freddi turn plenty of heads on the road driving Si's. Not many Si's around here let alone any driven by women.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Lol why you rascal hahahaha:p got me there lmao
an yeah it's true I turn heads and get people ask me
about it all the time and I know right gotta keep my babies home
squeaky clean she don't like to sleep in filth!

1001 - 1020 of 4190 Posts