21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
just got another one yesterday too

·
Registered
303 Posts
They tried to sell me one with 98 miles, I said no way. They then sold me the showroom model with 4 miles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
302 Posts
152 miles from the locate in ct, then 4 for them to fill it with super. Some old guy does there driving. I was waiting at the dealer when it came in and he got 34.6 mpg on the drive...I know he didnt beat on it..lol..6th gear at 25mph..lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
0.2 miles lol... as soon as they took it off the truck i bought it.... i asked to remove it myself but they wouldnt let me

·
Registered
164 Posts
0.2 miles lol... as soon as they took it off the truck i bought it.... i asked to remove it myself but they wouldnt let me
Idk how that is even possible... We pull them off the line drive them around a track etc and then drive them to the shipping yard and then the shipping company drives them around on the train etc and that doesn't include the driving that would be included if you car by chance needed a offline repair... Atleast 3-5 km of driving. Average would be 7-10 km at delivery. Just sayin

·
Registered
833 Posts
Mine was on 4 miles when i took delivery. The Si i test drove on the lot was on 26mi and i took that up to 40mi .

21 - 40 of 48 Posts