9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Idk how that is even possible... We pull them off the line drive them around a track etc and then drive them to the shipping yard and then the shipping company drives them around on the train etc and that doesn't include the driving that would be included if you car by chance needed a offline repair... Atleast 3-5 km of driving. Average would be 7-10 km at delivery. Just sayin
That is what I was thinking... They drove ours across the street to get gas.. 3 miles on it when we got it... pretty much what it had coming off the truck.

152 miles from the locate in ct, then 4 for them to fill it with super. Some old guy does there driving. I was waiting at the dealer when it came in and he got 34.6 mpg on the drive...I know he didnt beat on it..lol..6th gear at 25mph..lol
Haha... I know you were just joking, but on a side note we've been paying attention to the fuel economy meter and it seems that dropping below 50ish (depending on the grade) in 6th gear actually hurts gas mileage compared to cruising at closer to 2,500rpms in 5th at the same speed... Our computer has read that high also (34+), but only with extended interstate cruising at 65-70+. I think they have a couple of those old guys at every dealer to do the driving, lol. :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
5 miles

Sent from my enspert_e201 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
5 miles on the one that I test drove and bought. It along with a coupe had been on the lot over a month without any test drives. People in my area really don't like sporty imports.

·
Vanilla Ice is my hero!!!
539 Posts
5 miles, Canada to NY to Germany then to Italy.

·
Registered
105 Posts
it took me almost 8-10 months to get my coupe. I wasn't really willing to go more than 50 miles to get my car and the fact that I was pretty picky with my color was the other factor.

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm currently looking at picking up a TW sedan. There are several Si's in various colors in the Nashville area. I think the supply must be getting a bit stronger. I hope to be making a deal before the end of the month. With any luck I'll be able to snag one of the two TW's a local dealer has on the lot.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts