9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
i have both the white pearl 2012 special tsx and now a proud owner of the 2012 TW si. The engine practically acts pretty much the same between the two and soon as I popped into the Si i felt like home. The seating and interior and defintiely a lot better in the TSX. They have a aluminum dead pedal which i didn't know why honda decided to gimp out on. Looks kinda gay when you have one black dead pedal with 3 aluminum ones. They only thing I'm gonna knock on my TSX is that its automatic >.<.

·
May 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
405 Posts
Hope everything works out! The first SI I test drove was a white one, personally didn't like the color, thought dirt would be too noticeable turns out a lot easier to get away with any type of dirt with a white civic rather than a black one :facepalm:
It really is. I've owned a few black cars too and white is a piece of cake to keep clean compared to black.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just swapped my 09 TSX AT for a 12 Si. I prefer the Si. It's nimbler, handles better, sounds better (both are stock) and is more fun to drive.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It really is. I've owned a few black cars too and white is a piece of cake to keep clean compared to black.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

I love the color black. It's beautiful after a wash and wax, but horrid when bugs and dirt is on it. It is so damn noticeable.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Whoa i forgot about this thread. I ended up getting a sop coupe and I absolutely love it white would have been nice but the color i have now is different from everyone else.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts