9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
October 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:wigglesmiley: 1.jpg 5.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 12.jpg :wigglesmiley:

Basically started off with a stock ex coupe with Navi & Now it's currently this and loving it!

specs: 2012 Honda Civic EX w/ Nav. Greddy TI-C Muffler OEM Front Valence OEM Rear Valence OEM Style Spoiler OEM Foglights 6000k HID Low/Fogs LED interior LED CIVIC doorsills 17x8.75" XXR 527's +25 offset please forgive me about the sharpness in the photos, and last...comment/questions/concerns!

Appreciate the feed back!

Bonus Pic! LED civic door sills
DSC02275.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,336 Posts
SICK CAR!! Where did you get your wheels from? and is that the same size that comes stock on ex. I have a 12 SI Coupe and was wanting those wheels in the same size as my stock rims. Thanks in advance.

·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SICK CAR!! Where did you get your wheels from? and is that the same size that comes stock on ex. I have a 12 SI Coupe and was wanting those wheels in the same size as my stock rims. Thanks in advance.
Got them from a local car tuning shop in Chicago that had an awesome deal on them for tires and rims. But you could easily find these online (such as ebay for example)
As far as spec. No they are not the same size that come stock in a ex. I upgraded from 16" (stock ex size) to 17" (stock Si size) So they should fit your vehicle.

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
looks dope! :thumb:
for the xxr's did you used your stock lugnuts or aftermarket?
and when you gonna lower it? kinda wanna know if they rub or anything offset looks really low lol

·
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks dope! :thumb:
for the xxr's did you used your stock lugnuts or aftermarket?
and when you gonna lower it? kinda wanna know if they rub or anything offset looks really low lol
After market lugs, and ill drop it after i get my side skirts. Want to complete the aero kit first..hehe don't mind being 4x4 status for a while.

·
2,264 Posts
wat aftermarket lugs u got lol i was planning on extended ones or open end ones

·
2,264 Posts
thanks! lol i know wat u mean i bet u catching attention already with them wheels cant wait too see it lowered might see a hellaflush 9thgen coupe haha

·
Registered
429 Posts
Dont care much for the exhaust but love the wheels man! Spoiler really adds something!!
Yeah. Very nice those wheels make the car look great

Sent via Cam Hend's tab

Reactions: ChitownCivic

·
Registered
398 Posts
Dude whee did u get those red calipers? or did u just paint ur calipers? Cause i wanna get one for my car too :)

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Mutegi lug nuts. They come in different colors, i just got chrome for now (to not attract so much attention)..lol
Mutegi or Muteki? if it is Muteki, make sure to pick up a set of wheel locks because Muteki's don't come with wheel locks, just lug nuts.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts