9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prepped up and ready to slice. WISH ME LUCK!

Tire Automotive tire Alloy wheel Rim Wheel

..Sooo, I thought cutting the fender would be the worst part. NOT. Wiring sucked and had to splice through 5 different wires to get the configuration I wanted (On with Low Beams & turn signals). It's a tight fit in the wheel fender and you're limited on space to work with. Anyway..

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Honda Hood
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Wheel
Supercar Vehicle Car Automotive design Sports car

Will take more pics of the whole car when I get it outside.. As of now, i'm allowing the adhesive to dry up. It's hot as hell right now in San Diego, CA and i'm worn out lol but i'm glad all is working. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Good luck! It would be @ this moment that I would be saying to myself.. "Self, WTF are you doing?!?!" You, my friend, are a brave man! Should look good when it's done!!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Lord have mercy... that looks good!!!

sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'd never brave doing that to my car, but it does look decent. Would look even better if the lenses were clear, but I guess they match the parking lights.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'd never brave doing that to my car, but it does look decent. Would look even better if the lenses were clear, but I guess they match the parking lights.
I was gonna go clear,but I was thinking about the parking lights as well. Im more of an amber fan and enjoy that OEM look. Maybe in time Ill switch them out for the clear ones.. its pretty simple to swap housings once installed on the car

·
Registered
717 Posts
Look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
189 Posts
How did u know what size hole to cut?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hmmm I wonder how it'll look on the coupe. Are there instructions on how to get both sides to be leveled? Sorry for all the questions, but this is a mod I always wanted to do but I'm too scared to attempt lol

·
August 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
274 Posts
very nice! i was actually thinking bout doing this also!
glad to see somebody else did it!
i would like to see more outside pics =D

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
I like it...

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
$65 with wiring harness from password jdm. Genuine DC5 Sidemarkers.
thanks ! can you tell me if the side marker have a "stanley" written on the amber lens ?

btw, it look amazing ! this was my next next mod & you beat me to it ! lol..........

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thanks ! can you tell me if the side marker have a "stanley" written on the amber lens ?

btw, it look amazing ! this was my next next mod & you beat me to it ! lol..........
Yes, these are the sidemarkers made by Stanley Honda. Password JDM sells the genuine stuff, not the eBay knockoffs. And i advise everyone NOT to get the eBay knockoffs as they tend to fog up in due time.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts