9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hopefully this will get things rolling. The next planned meet is Sunday 4/19/2015 at 1 PM. Location is undecided but there are 3 choices. The Quakerbridge Mall which is where the last meet was or we can do the Cherry Hill Mall or Bridgewater Commons. Please add your name to the sign-up sheet and rank the 3 locations in your preference. Whichever is the most preferred by 4/12/2015 will be the location.

Anyone is welcome to join. Being from NJ is not necessary.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fdC7yQOzQ58cQxm4ti75W41-AVL8DHH8lURh4CsNjak/edit?usp=sharing

LOCATION is QUAKERBRIDGE MALL in the JC Penney parking lot.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I'm in.

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
I definitely want to see more people from the north to join in on the fun. If we hold it at bridgewater, you better show up!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sorry gents won't be able to make this one, me and my fiance are celebrating our engagement party the day before and we will be spending the whole weekend together out of the area. Bridgewater Commons is a fair middle ground to both North and South Jersey, I personally think that Woodbridge or Menlo Park Mall is literally the dead center of Jersey. That will definitely allow any Staten Island members to attend as well. These malls are located in central jersey right off of exit 129 on the Garden State Parkway or exit 11 via NJ Turnpike.

·
Registered
54 Posts
So, this might be a random thought, but is anyone interested in making this meet a meet and then cruise to the Lehigh Valley Cars and Coffee season opener at the smoke stacks in Bethlehem?? If not, that is fine, just make it later in the day and I will do both :)

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks fellas. I think ill show. If its at cherry hill ill definitely go. Im only 10 minutes over the bridge in philly

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
As of now it looks like it will be Bridgewater but Cherry Hill looks like it will work for most people so we can probably do that for May or June as a lot of people are also pushing for Woodbridge. Hopefully you will be able to make it.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts