9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Good. I like that. Im not a the type of enthusiast thatll blast my music and burnout and shit. I like a respectful crowd.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Got you added. At our first meet, we all went around, introduced our self and why we got a Civic, then went to each other's cars to see their mods and ask questions. Then some of us let each other drive their cars and we went to dinner afterwards. Just a good time all around.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Got you added. At our first meet, we all went around, introduced our self and why we got a Civic, then went to each other's cars to see their mods and ask questions. Then some of us let each other drive their cars and we went to dinner afterwards. Just a good time all around.
Awesome. Dont be offended if i dont allow someone to drive my car. Gotta know them first. Thank you for the welcoming too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
421 Posts
I might come to this meet in May once I have new wheels installed and lowering springs. Plus in the second week of May I should be done with school so Sunday will work for me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hey Crew! I apologize for not showing up this past saturday, friday night got a little out of hand and I didnt wake until noon haha! So I have 2 questions I'm interested in asking...

1. I remember us talking about "NJ Crew" banners/stickers... is that still on the table because I would love to represent!

2. Is anybody here going to HondaDay at ATCO raceway, April 11 & 12? If so, how about we arrange a meet up site and ride out together?
We can have 2 separate locations and times based on the day people want to go...

·
Registered
521 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Is Rickspecd doing the install?
CT kit is pretty straight forward and a friend offered to lend a hand so I think I'm going that route. If it was a Kraftwerks kit they would be doing it though that thing is a nightmare if you don't know exactly what your doing lol.

·
Registered
732 Posts
CT kit is pretty straight forward and a friend offered to lend a hand so I think I'm going that route. If it was a Kraftwerks kit they would be doing it though that thing is a nightmare if you don't know exactly what your doing lol.
Nice Kevin. What about the tune?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeah thats me
lol its Kenny from the 9th gen civics group on FB... I recently got banned from that stupid post regarding the bamboo stick as a shifter haha i made the connection from your post this morning regarding the rbc for sale, and then saw the posts in here.

I was just finally added back to the group a couple days ago lol

21 - 40 of 104 Posts