9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Or you could do a point system like first picks earn 3 points, 2nd picks earn 2, and third picks earn one and see which location has the most.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
lol its Kenny from the 9th gen civics group on FB... I recently got banned from that stupid post regarding the bamboo stick as a shifter haha i made the connection from your post this morning regarding the rbc for sale, and then saw the posts in here.

I was just finally added back to the group a couple days ago lol
Yeah I just got let back in, I enjoyed trolling that kid with the bamboo shifter going through his ceiling like wtf was that lmao

·
Registered
249 Posts
lol its Kenny from the 9th gen civics group on FB... I recently got banned from that stupid post regarding the bamboo stick as a shifter haha i made the connection from your post this morning regarding the rbc for sale, and then saw the posts in here.

I was just finally added back to the group a couple days ago lol
Yeah I just got let back in, I enjoyed trolling that kid with the bamboo shifter going through his ceiling like wtf was that lmao
Lol , I saw that too. It was pretty dam ridiculous.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Yeahhhh. I've been a member of that group for less than 2 months and I've been banned once and almost banned a second time because some dude lost his shit when I listed my forester for sale on there lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi everyone. Im really interested in this meet so I can get more insight into modding my si. Im not a mechanic or know a lot about cars so I think this would be a great opportunity for me to get some feedbacks on different mods.

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
Youre more than welcome to join

·
Registered
21 Posts
so I saw Furious 7 last night... and it was an amazing movie, I was thinking maybe some of you guys maybe wanna see the movie at the meet if we goto bridgewater I know they got the dine in movie theater??... anyone interested??

·
Registered
54 Posts
so I saw Furious 7 last night... and it was an amazing movie, I was thinking maybe some of you guys maybe wanna see the movie at the meet if we goto bridgewater I know they got the dine in movie theater??... anyone interested??
Am I the only person on the planet that hated it? lol

·
Banned
2,669 Posts
I didn't hate it, I just though it was a little too out there in terms of the stunts, but I like the movie.
The series is getting played out. kind of like the expendables movie..

·
Registered
732 Posts
Honda Day anyone???????

·
Registered
21 Posts
I thought some of the stuff in it was a little over the top, but watching Paul walker in it just made it awesome for me... The ending made the movie 100% better

41 - 60 of 104 Posts