9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Import DPS is one of the Largest Stocking Skunk2 Dealers out. We are the biggest in our Area by far. We work closely with Skunk2 to make sure that their parts get not only the best tech support out for our customers but we also make sure that we are promoting the great product line the right way. Skunk2 makes very good products that cater to the every day motorsport enthusiast. Having just released the Mega Power RR 3" Catback Exhaust, Skunk2 dropped the Alpha Header today for the 2012+ Civic Si!! We are anticipating using this one on the Broke Ass Racing / Import DPS FB6 owned by Rick of Import DPS.

All of these still have yet to hit the shelf, but we are taking pre-orders so that you can get your Header or Exhaust on the first incoming batch!

*** Skunk2 Racing 2012+ Civic Si 3" Alpha Header - PM FOR DEEPEST DEAL Shipped Lower 48 States ***

Skunk2’s Alpha Series Header utilizes our race-proven designs in a more affordable and accessible to everyday enthusiasts. As a result, the Civic 2012 Si header was the perfect candidate to add to this line. The large 4 inch bellmouth design with 3 inch outlet is manufactured from high quality cast stainless steel for superior heat resistance and strength. This design enables maximum extraction of air flow and increased power. Heavy duty 1/2” thick flanges ensure secure and leak free attachments. Air flows smoothly through mandrel bent T-304 stainless steel and a high quality stainless steel braided flex section. The one piece design eliminates the need for the catalytic converter maximizing air flow and allowing for maximum power. Bungs are also included for the OEM O2 sensors. No modifications are needed as it is a direct bolt-on unit to the OEM exhaust cat-back location.

FEATURES:
Large 4 inch Bellmouth Design Manufactured from High Quality Cast Stainless Steel
Thick 1/2 inch Flanges
T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
Precision CNC Mandrel Bent
High Quality 304 Stainless Steel Braided Flex Section
One Piece Design Eliminating Catalytic Converter
Acid-Etched Alpha Badge
Bungs for OEM O2 Sensors

Now Available for **PM FOR DEEPEST DEAL Shipped Lower 48 States.

*** Skunk2 Mega Power RR 3" Catback Exhaust / PM Shipped Lower 48 States ***

Skunk2 is proud to introduce its three-inch, MegaPower RR Exhaust for Honda’s 2012 Civic Si (Coupe). The impressive, 76mm (three-inch) MegaPower RR system is available for coupe models (sedan versions coming soon) and is manufactured of high-quality, T-304 stainless steel tubing and a T-304 stainless steel muffler. Each MegaPower RR Exhaust is CNC mandrel bent and robotically TIG welded to ensure proper fitment and a consistent finish. Mandrel bending allows the tubing to maintain a constant diameter throughout for uninterrupted flow. MegaPower RR Exhaust systems feature straight-through, low-restriction, oversized mufflers polished to a high luster and removable silencers for customizable noise control.

FEATURES:
Ideal for Highly Modified NA And Turbocharged Vehicles
Optimized, Free-Flow Design
Low Restriction, Oversized Muffler
Robotically TIG Welded
T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
Precision CNC Mandrel Bent
Removable Silencer Included
110mm Polished Tip
Acid-Etched MegaPower RR Badge
All Hardware Included

Available for Only COUPE at the moment.

Just PM FOR PRICING Shipped Lower 48 States

We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Call us at 215-227-6000 to order. Cash local orders are also welcome. All PA Residents must pay 8% PA Sales Tax. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks
ImportDPS
Import DPS - Stocking Performance Superstore - Price Matching Available - Huge in Stock Selection - Homepage

·
Registered
359 Posts
how is that a header its not a 4:2:1 header. its basically like the old weapon type r header for the 8th gen ex, and lower, and it basically was a cat converter delete? So do you delete the catalic converter or, can you use it with a high powered one, also with a takeda exaust, cai, and some type of downpipe i havent decided on yet....?

·
Registered
8,210 Posts
how is that a header its not a 4:2:1 header. its basically like the old weapon type r header for the 8th gen ex, and lower, and it basically was a cat converter delete? So do you delete the catalic converter or, can you use it with a high powered one, also with a takeda exaust, cai, and some type of downpipe i havent decided on yet....?
That question was answered by skunk2 themselves and posted dyno charts against the rv6 too.well worth it and no cat option its skunk2 they don't make cat options you can add a high flow cat after the dp but y? You don't need to smog for like 4 years just keep the old one.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well my si is registered in TN I live in MD I have an emissions testing once a year, so no check engine light would come on, or get flashpro . What do you do if u don't have that type of money for s2 dp and fp?

Sent from my HTC One X using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
225 Posts
Could I get a price shipped to 96792 Hawaii and when are they suppose to come in? Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well my si is registered in TN I live in MD I have an emissions testing once a year, so no check engine light would come on, or get flashpro . What do you do if u don't have that type of money for s2 dp and fp?

Save a little bit of money every month for it. That's what I'm doing for skunk2 dp. :) can't wait

Sent from my SCH-R720 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry for the delayed response but yes. Pre Sale is still going on. Please call in to 215-227-6000 and tell them you are a member of 9thgen Civic and would like to pre-order.

Thank you for the Support!!

Rick
Import DPS

·
Registered
2,096 Posts

If you don't have the money, don't mod ur sh1t...or sell your Si and buy a Chevy Spark...:p

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
man i feel sorry for you guys in the states. up here in alberta (canada) we dont require emissions testing at all.

·
Registered
359 Posts
If you don't have the money, don't mod ur sh1t...or sell your Si and buy a Chevy Spark...:p
You know it's dicks like you who ruin crap here on the forum, You do not know what kind of research I do for this forum for the Administrators or anything so people don't get screwed over, but its okay I know a ton of people on here who appreciate what I do. Just dumb ass haters like you who make my day, hope you are having a great hater day! :eusa_dance:

Be nice now fellas!
Oh it's all good Import, there are dicks like this everywhere lol, who have nothing better to say, but its cool. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Intro Pricing is $350 on the Header. Just to me be sure on exhaust you have the coupe correct? Sedan units are not available yet.

Thanks
DPS

·
Registered
13 Posts
is MD emissions every year? i thought it was once per 2 years. i live in MD as well so hopefully i don't run into the check engine problem with my exhaust. definitely interested in this dp, 50$ cheaper!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts