9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1007 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just spoke to a person at project JDM and they told me that the 8th gen skunk2 springs fit on the new 9th gen civic si. Can anyone comment on what they have tried or if this is even true?

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
yess u can fit them.. for the rears you gotta get the 8th gen rubber thing i think thats wat i remeber

·
2,264 Posts
road magnet springs are out for the si and non-si but there out of stocks right now.. there a a couple members on here thats on road magnets. and we have a member thats on redshift coilovers. but you can put 8thgen springs on just need that rubber thing for the rear.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Have a hard time buying skunk2 products these days... if I complain about their product they might set a bounty on my head, lol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i had an 08 4 door si on skunk 2 springs and it gave it a nice drop and i had no problems... but now i need to drop this 2012 cause it sits way to high

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
road magnet springs are out for the si and non-si but there out of stocks right now.. there a a couple members on here thats on road magnets. and we have a member thats on redshift coilovers. but you can put 8thgen springs on just need that rubber thing for the rear.
Do you know what the rubber pice is called and where i can get it? from honda?

·
2,264 Posts
rubber isolator i think..

·
2,264 Posts
thats IF you wanna lower your car with 8th gen springs.. ^ lol

·
2,264 Posts
like 15 bucks i think

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
looking for opinions on these springs

im looking at buying the skunk2 8th gen springs they are $185.99 shipped plus i will have to buy 2 8th gen rear upper rubber mounts at $11.99 each. the springs lower 2.25" front and 2" rear. I know i will need an alignment and probably a camber kit just looking for opinions.

·
2,264 Posts
you can go head and do as u may lol or wait till 9th gen springs comes out
heres a pic of papyflyy's car when he was on 8thgen skunk2 springs

and here's his car slammed!!! on 8th gen coilovers in front i think he took of his fron sway bar to get them to fit?

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
ya that looks pretty sweet i think im definitely getting them lol thanks for those pics cuz thats all i needed lol

·
2,264 Posts
ur welcome lol

1 - 20 of 1007 Posts