some may agree some may dont lol but if u could it could DIY ittl be great

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
aight ill see what i can do

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
i got my springs today so i called thehondapartsstore.com to get a tracking number on the rear upper rubber mounts turns out they still had not shipped because they only had 1 in stock and had to get the other one from japan. but it came today and they are going to overnight it to me so if all goes well i will have my springs on and pics posted by tmoro night

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
cant wait too see :thumb:

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
do the rear springs matter what side?

i got my springs one says FL on it so front left. one says FR so front right. the other 2 both say RC so what does that mean?

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
rc? wtf it should say atleast rl and rr lol but im guess the other too are for the rears..
i hate how some companys wont lable which or which of fronts or rear lol

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
ya im just trying to decide if it matters which rear one goes on which or if they are interchangable maybe ill call skunk2

·
Registered
96 Posts
My 8th gen sportlines were the same coils in the rear. Only the fronts were wound in different directions. Check the stock springs. If they're wound the same way, left and right are interchangeable.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
hmm...i thought the fronts can be swapped with fronts and rears can be swapped with rears, but not with fronts to rears or rears to fronts.

·
Registered
194 Posts
i got my springs one says FL on it so front left. one says FR so front right. the other 2 both say RC so what does that mean?

I've been doing some research for my Si sedan and checked out the coupe/sedan stock suspension for the Si's. Use the link below to get stock spring info from Bernadi's. They list different part numbers for left and right rear springs. Not sure why.

Honda Civic Parts - Bernardi Honda Parts and Accessories

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
well in the end the FL went on the FR and the FR went on the FL they were labeled wrong then my stock rears the coils were spun opposite each other and now the new rears the coils are both spun the same way. either way it turned out good im about to start a thread on it now

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
My skunk2 springs installed on my Si

Just got it done so got to wait for them to settle but for now ill post one pic and then ill post more later.

Attachments

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yeahh.. Mines are going to be here thursday!!. Cant wait to put them in!!
Hows the ride??

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket 4G LTE from At&t.

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
Ride quality seems great so far, handling is great, looks great I want it to settle a little bit more in the back but not much but so far I love it lol I took the long way home on the country curvy road

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
Gave her a bath and took some more pics

Attachments

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
Here's my before pics

Attachments

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
eh idk im not much into the lip kits plus the roads are bad enough here idk if it can take being much closer to the ground

41 - 60 of 1007 Posts