27,414 Posts
Merged (10).

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
What size tein isolators fit the skunk2 springs ..wanna give them a shot before i ditch the springs thanks...and any pics on where to install them up front? Im guessing towards the center of the spring

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Didn't use at the front.. No noise.. Sorry only used the tein rubbers at the back and it's night and day.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
But you still should buy tein isolator for the front.. I'm sure it's gonna fix your prob.

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
I used 130mm for the back and fits perfectly... For the front just measure it on your car and get the closest tein sell. Prob around 90mm

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
Oh and the best with tein... Extremely durable and you don't need to remove anything they are made to be installed while everything is still mounted.

·
Registered
824 Posts
im about to get this springs.. would i be needing rear camber, front camber or both? (new here)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I don't care about negative camber so I opted out of the camber kit.

It has been shown that bad toe angle is what kills tires. So if you're worried about tires just get an alignment and ask to have toe adjusted close to stock.

But if you are worried about negative camber just get a rear camber kit you don't need it for the front

·
Registered
4 Posts
I don't care about negative camber so I opted out of the camber kit.

It has been shown that bad toe angle is what kills tires. So if you're worried about tires just get an alignment and ask to have toe adjusted close to stock.

But if you are worried about negative camber just get a rear camber kit you don't need it for the front

thanks bro!

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
20151212_160433[1].jpg 20151212_160407[2].jpg another perspective

·
Registered
6 Posts
ive read almost all the posts about these lowering springs I just want to make sure I got it right. camber kit is not needed but recommended and to prevent any noise the bump stop needs to be cut? overall everyone seems pretty happy with these hope I'm not the lucky guy to have problems with them.

981 - 1000 of 1007 Posts