9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1001 - 1007 of 1007 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
I don't care about negative camber so I opted out of the camber kit.

It has been shown that bad toe angle is what kills tires. So if you're worried about tires just get an alignment and ask to have toe adjusted close to stock.

But if you are worried about negative camber just get a rear camber kit you don't need it for the front

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Toe kills tires, camber gives you shittastic straight line grip. so if you got -5 degrees up front, prepare to be skating on ice in the rain and burning the tires through 2nd gear.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I seen this ask but no answer. Anyone have these on there 14 that has had them on for a while I drive a lot on the highway about 90 miles a day would like a idea of how long the stock struts will last with these springs?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Looking to see if anyone has done a 17x9 et35, and 245/40 17 with skunk2 lowering springs? I have the wheels an tires already on the car, really like the skunk2 springs and lowering shocks on my last car, wanted to do the same.

Any help is appreciated greatly

·
Registered
23 Posts
I seen this ask but no answer. Anyone have these on there 14 that has had them on for a while I drive a lot on the highway about 90 miles a day would like a idea of how long the stock struts will last with these springs?
I have them on my stock struts and have put about 20k miles on then so far. No problems as of yet but I do plan on upgrading to either Koni Yellows or Redshift shocks in the foreseeable near future. It is low tho, I have to go over speed bumps at below 10mph most of the time

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
2013 civic si 4 door skunk2 lowering springs will it damage my car?

I have a 2013 civic si stock suspension and was thinking about getting skunk2 lowering springs that would drop it 2.25 inches in the front and 2 in the back. I was reading stuff about lowering springs and lots of people say it will destroy my strut and other stuff and other people say they have been running lowering springs stock for years and noting has happened. just want know what will really happen if I install them. BTW I'm new to the car community so I don't know a hole lot.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,108 Posts
Welcome to 9th gen.

Your thread has been merged into the appropriate stickied thread in the appropriate section. Take a browse through it and you should have your questions answered.

1001 - 1007 of 1007 Posts