9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where'd you get that spoiler and for how much? I'm assuming other colors are available too? Installation easy?
i got it at dealer, its a factory 2012 honda SI sedan spoiler.
im putting it on my sled, a 2012 honda civic sedan ex.
Genuine Parts - Honda / Acura Online
cost for spoiler was 168.07, US dollars. but u'll need to order a few extra pieces of hardware.
u can get the spoiler in most of the honda factory colors, it comes pre-painted from factory.
here is a link to the parts u will need for install on a sedan=> http://www.9thgencivic.com/forum/ap...arts-2012-sedan-si-spoiler-2012-sedan-ex.html

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Did this already...i didnt bother wasting another 40 on the wire harnnees ..jus get some wire from your local store and hard wire it to your third brake light(which i disconnected) cz thats just too many breaklights

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did this already...i didnt bother wasting another 40 on the wire harnnees ..jus get some wire from your local store and hard wire it to your third brake light(which i disconnected) cz thats just too many breaklights

lookin good CivicMx=did u post a diy of spoiler install?

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Nop no diy...jus czz majestic honda told me that theres no template for the si spoiler so i jus kinda positioned it marked off where to drill in pen and went at it...not the best way to do it but it got the job done...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts