9th Gen Civic Forum banner

421 - 436 of 436 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
cause i have been battling major depression for a long time and the meds are not working, so that is their next option....told them to get a court order before i would allow that to happen.

·
Banned
251 Posts
ECT seems a bit extreme. I didn't realize that they still did that, I thought they stopped doing that sort of thing. I would be surprised if they can't find some meds that would work. From what I understand, sometimes you have to try many different meds until you find the right ones that work, and even then it will take time. Best of luck man, I hope you feel better.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #424
thanks, just been focusing on work, working on my car and keeping myself busy. Now that is finally summer here i spend as much time outside as i can. and i am a gurl...lol.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #432
Merning :coffee:

Scotty can u do me a favor and unlock my ***** thread on the 8th, since my head is better i am gonna start whoring, i just hope a certain someone does not post in there or it wont be pretty....then i can give u a reason to ban someone....lol.

Cel went away this morning,now I have check gas cap message how do i remove that?

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Merning :coffee:

Scotty can u do me a favor and unlock my ***** thread on the 8th, since my head is better i am gonna start whoring, i just hope a certain someone does not post in there or it wont be pretty....then i can give u a reason to ban someone....lol.

Cel went away this morning,now I have check gas cap message how do i remove that?
:giggle: It's done

421 - 436 of 436 Posts