9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a SI Sedan and found this rubber mat at Walgreens for 4.49. The factory shape is so irregular this was the best I could find to fit. Also other mats are too sticky and can leave behind residue - this does not. I cannot believe this doesnt came from the factory. Hope this helps.

photo (20).JPG

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow looks awesome! and cheap...wonder what the catch is

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Alienprime has them. there are pics up. they don't fit that well
Link? I'm not even surprised he has them lol

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
1,251 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Alienprime you got a link so I can see when yu got this?!

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Thanks I can never find shit on the autoguide app lol

FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
199 Posts
Console Tray Pad

Hey guys, so I was looking through this forum and wanted to share it with you all.

As you all know, there is this tray which is located right in front of the shifter. I'm sure you all put your cell phones, sunglasses, etc. and noticed how "slippery" they are. So this person decided to get these foam shelf liners which are used to stop things from slipping around everywhere and as a mat. Here are some pictures of the actual thing.

So here is the cut out of the spongy shelf liner: consolemat image.jpeg

And here is how it looks like when placed in the tray. consolemat2.jpeg

You could also get this shelf liner and cut it out to place into the cup holder.

Just wanted to let you all know a possible CHEAP modification. Hope you all enjoyed! :)

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
I did exactly the same thing the first week I owned my car. Really helped keep things stable and rattle free in the tray.

·
Registered
566 Posts
This project has been on my list for a while. I did something similar in my previous car which had a dashtop storage bin and a two-level center console. Worked great. I was also thinking about lining the coin box to keep the noise of rattling change down a bit.

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
This project has been on my list for a while. I did something similar in my previous car which had a dashtop storage bin and a two-level center console. Worked great. I was also thinking about lining the coin box to keep the noise of rattling change down a bit.
great idea

1 - 20 of 57 Posts