9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own TSX and a 8th sedan R18, its a good chance i will pick up a 9th sedan Si, apparently the Si sedans will hit honda dealers in June :eusa_dance:
Im planning on getting one because i always wanted a 8th Si FA5 because of the body style and o yeah LSD, but i got a TSX instead, so the 9th is like the best of both worlds because its body looks like a 8th and it has the torque like a TSX and o yeah did i mention a LSD? haha yeah!

·
Registered
568 Posts
How about some half-ass VTEC?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
because it only has vtec on the intake side? or what do you mean? i thought it had vtec intake and exhaust

·
Registered
568 Posts
Intake side only on the K24Z7. Your TSX has a better motor than the new Si, actually it's a better car overall.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O damit... if it had vtec on both side, this might of made me reconsider for a 2011 8th FA5

·
Registered
568 Posts
Get them while you can

·
Registered
568 Posts
You can probably get some decent discounts since the 9ths will be hitting the lots soon

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i figured! haha dam... this 9th si's are starting to seem like a fail like the ep3's

·
Registered
568 Posts
The EP3's failings were the half-ass VTEC & no LSD tranny but other than that I LOVE that car. As far as the EP3 being a fail, it only had that distinction in this country.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Yes the rally inspired functional location of the shifter weirded me out when I went to test drive the car but loved it by the time I pulled it off the lot.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Would rather have an K20A2, K20Z1 or K20Z3

·
Registered
568 Posts
Why would you want to step down to a Civic?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts