9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year in, there are still things I would like to add to the car, but have not been able to do because, up until now, I was not sure if it would end up being mine rather than my parents (long story)

But there is one thing I want to take away from this car. One thing
Fake chrome

I absolutely hate it. Not the metallic emblems, just the fake strip of chrome on the front of the car. It just has to go away, because everytime I see it, I just think of how this car is cheap enough to where it can't have real chrome
It's kind of like wood. If it's real, it looks great and adds class. Fake wood, or fake chrome, just seems tacky and cheap

My idea is to simply plasti-dip it black, to go along with my grey car, but before I try that, I thought I'd see if anyone has any other ideas, or have even done something like this already

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Plasti dip it bro!

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

·
Registered
386 Posts
Definitely plasti dip it. easiest and quickest way to give your car a new look. I plasti dipped my emblems and i loved it. Definitely the way to go, it's cheap and easy, just take your time though because if you try to speed through it, you will not get a clean pull off of the tape

·
Registered
566 Posts
Plasti-Dip it and if you don't like it, just peel it off. Or, you could upgrade to the Si grille, but without the Si badge of course. That looks nicer than Plasti-Dip IMO.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
if you have the money to do it, i would upgrade it to the si grille. i just think it looks a lot better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts