9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I teach a class entitles 'high performance engine preparation' at a local community college and I have a website for the class, hpengineprep.com.

There is a lot of information on the site in the sections labeled 'reading materials' and 'assignments' about how engines work and how to modify them. It covers anything from how a dynamometer works, to information about how to pick bolt ons, to combustion phenomena.

Many of the files are powerpoint, word, or links.

Just thought some people might be interested.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
That's awesome man, thanks for sharing, I'm sure it will help a lot of members.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
I was skimming through there the other night. Some good information. Thanks for sharing.

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
good info.. thanks for sharing bro

·
May 2012 K24Z7 ROTM Winner
405 Posts
Great info!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I love teaching but wasn't able to teach this year because of my hip replacement and that's why I'm on this forum too much (plus my new Si). I'll try to add more stuff as time goes on.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I had forgotten about this post. I actually just put the site back up. I was using for something else. I'm creating a forum on the site which I will use when I teach the class this spring. Feel free to sign up for it. It's not complete yet, but I'm working on it.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
Hey...long time no see hpengineprep!!!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know, I've been lurking but not participating much lately. Still loving my Si but haven't installed my Eibach rear bar yet. :-(

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
With the website going up and forum for your class, you wouldn't happen to be expanding its offering beyond those guys local to DeAnza would you?

And my poor reading skills... reread your post. :facepalm:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the site really. I bout the domain in 1998 and have basically used it was developing my own things over the years. I'd kind of like it to be a forum for professional technicians to hang out but I'm not sure. I've never launched a forum so I have no idea how I would do that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts