9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been trying to find a "crew", or just people to drive with too and fro on car meets!:eek3dancesmiley:

Currently live 5 minutes from Homestead speedway and want to explore different places of Miami (Moved here 6 months ago, still haven't really met anyone)

Sidenote: Really want to put a vinyl across the front or bottom of my windshield that isn't ricey, and a crew emblem/name would be perfect!!
(Think how cool it would be to see all the cars at a meet with the same banner!)
(Or you see someone driving with the same banner as you and you're just like :Banane08::icon_wave::wigglesmiley::eek3dancesmiley: WHAT IS GOOD BRO-STER)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
99 Posts
Been trying to find a "crew", or just people to drive with too and fro on car meets!:eek3dancesmiley:

Currently live 5 minutes from Homestead speedway and want to explore different places of Miami (Moved here 6 months ago, still haven't really met anyone)

Sidenote: Really want to put a vinyl across the front or bottom of my windshield that isn't ricey, and a crew emblem/name would be perfect!!
(Think how cool it would be to see all the cars at a meet with the same banner!)
(Or you see someone driving with the same banner as you and you're just like :Banane08::icon_wave::wigglesmiley::eek3dancesmiley: WHAT IS GOOD BRO-STER)

im from miami also im a recruiter for hondasfinest elite and a supporter of cultured alliance that host meets and events i attend most hangouts meets etc im always down to ride so if u wanna meet up or ride out lmk also check out my ig status_3000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts