9th Gen Civic Forum banner

101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Nice pics! Hope I can make it to the next one. And the meet that I host at The Hat in Temple City is next Thursday. Hope some of you can make it.
Yea hopefully we can find a better spot. I think arm0gend0n(Kevin) is going to the temple one. I tried to go along time ago when I was on clubintegra but got out of work late and now I sart work early in the morning so I won't make it. Will you try and make it to the orange county meet next Friday?

·
Registered
115 Posts
That darn family hahah! JK!
Haha, yeah, it was my daughter's fault I was late. When they heard I was going to Victoria Gardens, they decided they wanted to go too. But you know how 18-year-old girls are, they take FOREVER getting ready. Then when I finally got there, everyone had left and I had to buy them stuff. -_-

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
WOOO! Wish some people had the motivation to come up here for a car show! There is a big one on the 2nd of September! NorthBay!

·
October K24Z7 2012 ROTM Winner
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
I'm in for the next meet at VG. I'm about 15 minutes away from there. LMK!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Who's up for a meet this Saturday 09-29-2012???

1) Arm0ged0n
2) RallyeSi

Anybody else?

·
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I'm in. Hope I can get there before everyone leaves this time, lol.

BTW Kevin, don't forget this one, if you still planned on going. https://www.facebook.com/events/524126750936437/

1) Arm0ged0n
2) RallyeSi
3) Wicked9

Anybody else, c'mon people I know you can make it. It's only one time a month ha ha.

Hey Wicked, what time are you going to be at the Royal Flush one?

·
Registered
115 Posts

1) Arm0ged0n
2) RallyeSi
3) Wicked9

Anybody else, c'mon people I know you can make it. It's only one time a month ha ha.

Hey Wicked, what time are you going to be at the Royal Flush one?
Kevin, planning on getting there before 7ish. The meet has moved also, the best way to get there is off the 60 fwy. I got a new number, I'll text it to you.

·
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
I take it that no one else is coming tomorrow, other that the following people including myself?

1) Arm0ged0n
2) RallyeSi
3) Wicked9

LOL this is not even a meet. Mind as well close this thread, not even worht it :mob:

·
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
Rally and Wicked, what do you guys think, cancel it or do you still want to come?

·
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Yeah it was cancelled, lol. What is surprising is that we have folks who lives 5 minutes away from the location LOL. Maybe some day, this meet will happen :deadhorse:

101 - 119 of 119 Posts