9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Southern California Car Meet at Victoria Gardens.

12K views 118 replies 18 participants last post by  RallyeSi 
#1 · (Edited)
What's up everyone, a couple of friends and I are doing a car meet this Saturday August 18th at 7:00pm at the following location:

Victoria Gardens Shopping Ctr
12473 N Main St
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
(909) 646-7116 http://www.yardhouse.com

Come and chill, have dinner and drinks etc. Depending on the turn out, we can make it official for every third Saturday. Let me know if you're interested :)

So far it's myself, Eddie Blanco and Bozo.

#3 ·
Sweet!! Are you bringing someone else with you?

#5 ·
Maybe you can make it to the next one in August?

#8 ·
:( that sucks

#11 ·
You can always do overtime he he :) We might show up around 6:30pm.

#12 ·
Bumpy Bump!! C'mon peeps I know there are many SI owners out there, we don't bite, we are chill people looking to meet new friends.

#13 ·
I would like to go but I work double shifts at lax almost every saturday 1130am-7pm than 9pm-430am

#19 ·
It would be August 17th, as this is the third Friday of the month.

#21 ·
You mean 17th? I live in Corona as well.

#22 ·
Anybody else making it tomorrow?? C'mon don't be shy!!!

#26 ·
Update

Due to many people not able show up me and Armo decided to cancel todays meet and make it next month so people will have a month notice. We really want to have alot of people to show up and not have a 3 car meet. So hopefully alot of people can make it next month so we can have a legit meet.

#27 ·
Thanks Bozo, I don't think peeps are even interested in car meets in Southern California :coffee:

#30 ·
Hey What's up Ygtlouis! Awesome bud, you're local. So Can you make it for August 18th, 2012

#31 ·
Bump!! Car meet at Victoria Gardens on Saturday 08-18-2012, c'mon people let's make this happen.

#33 ·
Damn forgot there was another one :(

ONTARIO...

1. A province in eastern Canada, between Hudson Bay and the Great Lakes: population: 9,914,200
  2. A city in southwestern California: population: 133,179.

#34 ·
LOL that happened to me remember, when I asked you if you lived near Corona thinking you were from California too LOL
Damn forgot there was another one :(

ONTARIO...
  1. A province in eastern Canada, between Hudson Bay and the Great Lakes: population: 9,914,200
  2. A city in southwestern California: population: 133,179.

#37 ·
I'm sorry but i live REALLY far from you like a 1/4 of the way around the world :pout:

Like 3500miles away, not an evening joyride for sure!

#39 ·
With that note, you're coming right?

#42 ·
considering this...never been to a car meet before haha. vg is probably 40 min drive but it's a nice place and i'll probably bring my girl along since we go there all the time anyways. definitely worth the drive to meet a couple of chill people!

Reactions: Arm0ged0n
#47 ·
Sup New Honda, hell yeah bro, it will be fun. Victoria Garden is a cool place to chill as well, we can all have a drink too. Hope to see you there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.