9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been on here for awhile now, so decided to make up a build thread. Hope everyone enjoys.

Here she is not too long after I bought her and drove from Nebraska to Florida, July 2011:

OEM foglights, JDM style badges, and rims installed, October 2011:

Eibach 19mm rear sway bar, May 2012:

Road Magnets installed, July 2012:

And now how she looks today, on BC Racing Coilovers and Skunk2 camber kit:

Pretty much no ground clearance...

Future plans:

17x8 +35 and 17x9 +35 BBS RS powder coated matte black centers
Shaving/possibly rolling fenders to fit new rims

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Next week is going to be a busy one for me. Got new splash guards in(kind of destroyed my driver side front one and passenger rear one, low car problems...), and have projector headlights, JDM hazard switch, and my rims on the way. Still need to get the right tire size, maybe 195/50 for the front and 205/45 for the rear. I have the whole week off next week, so it'll all be spent with my car, haha.

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Next week is going to be a busy one for me. Got new splash guards in(kind of destroyed my driver side front one and passenger rear one, low car problems...), and have projector headlights, JDM hazard switch, and my rims on the way. Still need to get the right tire size, maybe 195/50 for the front and 205/45 for the rear. I have the whole week off next week, so it'll all be spent with my car, haha.
Honda projectors?

·
Banned
1,339 Posts
Right on. I'm thinking I may tint them, just cause everything else on my car is dark. I think I'll install them as is first just to see how they look before I dive into that project though. What low beams are you running in yours?
The halogens that came with the headlights.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Installed the JDM hazard switch today. Very simple to do.

Also, finally decided on tire size over the weekend, and ordered 205/45 for the front and 215/45 for the rear. Hopefully will get those installed by the end of the week. Also, the projector headlights should be here either today or tomorrow.

Edit: Front rims and the projector headlights came in today!!!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts