9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With the amount of suspension components being released for the 2012+ Civic Si the first thing your going to want to get is the Rear Camber Kit. These car's suffer dramatically with camber when they are lowered even the least bit. SPC now offers a direct bolt on Rear Camber Kit which we have in stock. We have basically been installing the Camber Bolts along with Rear Camber Kit on all of our Customer Car's to ensure we are giving them the best possible ride and stance out.

We have 5 Kits available on our shelf right now. Ready to Ship!!

*** SPC Rear Camber Kit 2012 Civic Si - Just $249 Shipped Lower 48 States ***

More pictures once we get back from lunch will be up. To order please call us at 215-227-6000. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover Cards. Cash Pickups are also welcome. All PA Residents must pay 8% PA Sales Tax.

Thanks
DPS

·
Registered
1,551 Posts

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
I know this is a dumb question, but to ensure, it's a set of two for that price right? :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, ironically enough your question isn't that dumb. SPC is the only company that we carry which prices them for individual pieces. So you would have to order 2 on our site, but this price is for the pair which you would obviously need.

Rick

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Yes, ironically enough your question isn't that dumb. SPC is the only company that we carry which prices them for individual pieces. So you would have to order 2 on our site, but this price is for the pair which you would obviously need.

Rick
Cool stuff :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still have kits in stock!! Interested shoot us a pm or call me 215-227-6000.

Eric
Import DPS

·
Banned
8,333 Posts
Yay! Pictures added :D

Really wanted to get these but it think i'm going to wait for the red ones :D

·
Banned
8,333 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In Stock!! Come stop by our store and pick up a set or call us at 215-227-6000 to order.

·
Registered
375 Posts
do you guys still have these for sale?

·
Registered
375 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts