9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. So I have a audio question. My wife drives a Nissan Versa and she has aftermarket speakers and head unit. Recently she was driving around and she said she heard a pop and now her speakers don't work. The head unit has power and works, as well as her amp, but the speakers just won't play. I checked fuses and i didn't see anything, Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Are you sure the amp still works? the only time it happened to me it was because the amp turned off because of the heat but it was playing back once it was cooler. I doubt all the speakers just sudently all burned at the same time. So even if you were trying a new speaker with the setup you've got there i have no doubt it wouldn't work... Try plugging an other Amp or to reset it, else i really dont know =S

Good luck!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. The amp is lit up and everything. So it's working.

·
9thgen's Official E-thug
1,719 Posts
Check the wiring....cable might have disconnected... check the fuses on the car then the amp...worse comes to worse if u got an amp in another car try puttin it in n c if u get sound...if not it might be the amp...sometimes they get fuked up but the light on em still works..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts