9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

Became a civic owner about a year and a half ago and love it. 2015 4 door sedan LX . I have recently been looking into aftermarket speakers, amps, head-units and sub woofers. Any recommendations? I have a budget of around $2k. In all honestly I would love some very crisp high def audio with some kick from the bass. Everything is stock as I haven't changed anything as I wasn't really aware I could do any of this, until very recently and all the choices are rather daunting since I am new to this. Also open to pro install but I also have friends that have been doing audio and car systems for years.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve got some ideas. I’m going to post up some of my options that i have narrowed down to. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Headunit

Doubt I’ll go wireless but just for fun

Speakers

probably overkill

Subwoofer

Amp

would definitely be open to 1 or 2 10’s instead of a 12

crutchfield and a private guy helped me picked some of this. I feel like the amp price is kind of high and also I don’t think I want a 12’

The pro instal for everything headunit full system with a ten (I didn’t get the link) I assume it’s a full alpine system since that’s what he recommended
He quoted about 2100 for everything including backup camera

does this seem accurate? Are there any other recommendations or changes you would make?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts