9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

DansTuning wants to throw a special out there.... Obviously the 9thgen Si is not out yet, nor is there any tuning software out, so this special is for 8thgen civic Si owners.

If you currently have an 8thgen Si with FlashPro and want to be tuned but dont have the budget available that most tuners charge, take advantage of our $60 e-Tune special! You will not be disappointed and you will be getting the same (if not better) service and tune then other e-tune providers out there who are charging double or triple the price.

When the 9thgen Si comes out and Hondata releases a tuning system, we anticipate having similar deals as well whenever possible.

The $60 includes up to 10 datalog and calibration back-and-forths and includes both WOT tune and normal driving tune.

If you would like to take advantage of our $60 8thgen Si e-Tune special, please PM me or email me at [email protected] or visit the following page to order:

DansTuning.com: FlashPro E-Tune Special

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Hey everyone,

DansTuning wants to throw a special out there.... Obviously the 9thgen Si is not out yet, nor is there any tuning software out, so this special is for 8thgen civic Si owners.

If you currently have an 8thgen Si with FlashPro and want to be tuned but dont have the budget available that most tuners charge, take advantage of our $60 e-Tune special! You will not be disapointed and you will be getting the same (if not better) service and tune then other e-tune providers out there who are charging double or tripple the price.

When the 9thgen Si comes out and Hondata releases a tuning system, we anticipate having similar deals as well whenever possible.

the $60 includes up to 10 datalog and calibration back-and-forths and includes both WOT tune and normal driving tune.

If you would like to take advantage of our $60 8thgen Si e-Tune special, please PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thank you!
Too bad you didn't offer this a month ago. I just finished an E-tune. That is an unbelievable price. I might hit you up later if I make any changes to the car.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Too bad you didn't offer this a month ago. I just finished an E-tune. That is an unbelievable price. I might hit you up later if I make any changes to the car.
LOL...no worries. Im sure you were in good hands if you got tuned by e-tunez. They are awesome over there.

But tuning is tuning...its just basically going through a graph/datalog and making the appropriate changes to fuel, ignition, vtc, etc and to make the most power and be reliable and have a smooth powerband. Ive tuned everything from Evo's, the STI's, Lotus's, and Hondas of course way before Flashpro even came out, I was doing KPro tuning for a long time for a local shop.

Hope I can help some people out and not break the bank!

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
LOL...no worries. Im sure you were in good hands if you got tuned by e-tunez. They are awesome over there.

But tuning is tuning...its just basically going through a graph/datalog and making the appropriate changes to fuel, ignition, vtc, etc and to make the most power and be reliable and have a smooth powerband. Ive tuned everything from Evo's, the STI's, Lotus's, and Hondas of course way before Flashpro even came out, I was doing KPro tuning for a long time for a local shop.

Hope I can help some people out and not break the bank!
Yeah man, had Vit do it. We literally finished up yesterday. Car is running great, throttle response is awesome. I always thought dyno tuning was better, but after doing this e-tune, I realize that you get real world data, instead of having a big blower blowing into the motor...and the wheels are on the road, not stupid rollers. I now love e-tuning compared to dyno.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah man, had Vit do it. We literally finished up yesterday. Car is running great, throttle response is awesome. I always thought dyno tuning was better, but after doing this e-tune, I realize that you get real world data, instead of having a big blower blowing into the motor...and the wheels are on the road, not stupid rollers. I now love e-tuning compared to dyno.
Vit is the best

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Great deal for anyone with an 8th gen Si : ) Some 8th members should get a load of this and pop by ; )

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
can someone tell me what e-tunes is, sorry i'm a idiot when it comes to the technical stuff D:
E-Tune (Internet tune)

DansTuning is proud to offer our E-Tune package. This package involves multiple email exchanges of datalogs and calibrations between the customer and the DansTuning technician who is doing the tune. Our technician will ask you to datalog a few 3rd gear wide open throttle accelerations as well as some part throttle accelerations, make changes, and send you back the revised calibration. This back-and-forth can happen up to 10 times until we get it right.

E-Tuning allows DansTuning to provide our tuning services to those who are not local to us. An E-Tune can take a day or as long as a week to complete, depending on how quickly the customer can turn around datalogs back to us. During an E-Tune, the customer will need to provide a valid email address as well as a phone number incase some phone correspondence is needed to clear up instructions.

Tuning Products Supported: Hondata FlashPro, Hondata K-Pro

Pricing:
$100 (up to 10 revisions included to get things right) All Motor cars tune
$150 (up to 15 revisions included to get things right) Boosted cars tune

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Two customers have already taken advantage of this offer. Take advantage while its still available!

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just bought this. I was wondering though, how long this offer is good for? I plan on getting a few different mods and stuff down the road and would want to get this again when I have those items.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just bought this. I was wondering though, how long this offer is good for? I plan on getting a few different mods and stuff down the road and would want to get this again when I have those items.
thanks! heres the situation...the deal will be good through about July 20th. I am going away on the 21st and won't be back for about 8-12 weeks if things go as planned. the website will not allow orders while I'm away.

when I get back, prices will probably be normal again however since you are now a customer, we will honor it on the retune(s).

thanks Raymond! you should already have a revised calibration from me.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
also, for those of you who want to catch the deal before I go away, be sure to order by july 15-16th or so. it will give us at least 4-5 days to get the tune done.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thanks! heres the situation...the deal will be good through about July 20th. I am going away on the 21st and won't be back for about 8-12 weeks if things go as planned. the website will not allow orders while I'm away.

when I get back, prices will probably be normal again however since you are now a customer, we will honor it on the retune(s).

thanks Raymond! you should already have a revised calibration from me.
Woot thats good to hear. Thanks so much!! :woowoo: This guy is awesome and more people need to hop on this deal!!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think VitViper is mad on 8thcivic...what do you guys think? He actually has competition and wants to take low jabs at danstuning.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts