9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey so I’m having an issue where it doesn’t display how fast I’m going could you direct me to an diagram of where the output speed sensor is i already change the input speed sensor at the back and found out that wasn’t my problem but I can’t find where the output speed sensor is located or what it looks like so I can locate it thanks again

I have a 2015 civic lx 1.8L automatic

·
Registered
73 Posts
This is most likely a problem with your Electronic Power Steering Control Unit. If your 21-02 code is present after software updating the module (if it needs it, or has one available), you need to replace it. If you have no gauge control module codes present, this is probably your culprit. With Honda/Acura you MUST clear all codes first and rescan to determine Permanent codes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is most likely a problem with your Electronic Power Steering Control Unit. If your 21-02 code is present after software updating the module (if it needs it, or has one available), you need to replace it. If you have no gauge control module codes present, this is probably your culprit. With Honda/Acura you MUST clear all codes first and rescan to determine Permanent codes.
Ok man I’ll jump on that when I knock off and let you know the outcome thanks again 🙌

1 - 5 of 5 Posts