9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car: 2012 Civic EX Sedan 1.8L
Note: I am new to this site and recently purchased; my first car(the civic) and I'm not to familiar with the modding/jdm world and was looking to learn and start small! first cosmetic changes then under the hood!

Spoiler Painting:
I have found a spoiler I really like for $200 and was wondering approximately how much it would cost me to get it painted and installed?

Wheel Spacers:
How awkward would these look on my car that is on stock alloy rims and stock height? And are they bad for my car in anyway? (was looking to get 20mm for the front and 25mm for the rears)

Window Tinting:
I understand you get what you pay for but does anyone know where a reliable and well known place in Toronto Ontario that can tint my windows for under $300? and I currently have visors installed and REALLY dont want to take them off but apparently some places do computer cut so would they even need space on the outside of my window to install it since its going inside anyways?

ANY advice or constructive criticism would help, THANKS

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,523 Posts
Hey, cyn, welcome to 9th gen.

Re the spoiler, if you want an accurate price for paint and installation, talk to a body shop, preferably one you trust.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,631 Posts
As for painting and installation goes you just got to shop around for that.
IMO spacers on an LX on stock rims and stock suspension would look out of place.
How much of the car are you tinting? Just the rear should not cost you anywhere near $300.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,631 Posts
I ended up getting the whole car done for $250 23% all around View attachment 204042
Isn't tinting the fronts illegal in Toronot? 23% all around is going to look very dark. I paid $160 to tint my rears so I guess $250 all around is a okay price.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,523 Posts
I've been to Toronot. Lovely place. hehehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts